The Norwich City Guide to buying Products Online
Supporters wishing to buy products online may wish to read the following information to help with any queries...
Logging in if you are already a customer
- Select the 'LOGIN' tab at the top of the screen.
- You can either enter your Supporter Number (found on your membership/season ticket card or on the bottom of your previous ticket) or you can login using your registered email address.
- Your Password. The default password is your postcode in capitals without a space. If you have forgotten your password please click here and enter your registered email address and we will send you a reminder
Logging in if you are a new customer
- Select the 'JOIN' tab at the top of the screen
- Please complete all of the required fields
- Please read the Terms and conditions
- Hit the 'REGISTER' button at the bottom of the screen
Selecting your seat
- 'Best Available' this will automatically select seats for you in the area of the stadium that you select
- 'Choose your own Seat(s)' this will show a live plan of the stadium with all available seats for you to select from. Please be aware that Row A is always the front of the block
- Once you have chosen your seat you must click 'Buy Tickets' to put them into your basket.
- Once you have selected a seat you can set it as your favourite seat in your shopping basket. 'My Favourite Seat' can then be selected on future bookings and if that seat is available it will automatically go into your basket.
The Shopping Basket
- Please check all details are correct at the checkout and click the 'Remove' button adjacent to the product if required
- You can amend the price category by clicking on the drop down box, if available and selecting the correct price category. You must also click the 'Update Basket' button to refresh the basket and if the ticket reverts to the Adult price the concession that you have selected is not available in that area.
- You can amend the customer number that you are booking a ticket for by clicking the drop down box and selecting either your friend or family that you have already registered or you can registering another and then 'Update Basket'.
Friends and Family If you have any friends and family who are season ticket holders, or priority members, you can link their supporter files to yours.
By doing this you can purchase tickets all together
You can add friends and family in the ´My Account´ section
Click on "Add Friends and Family" and a screen will appear where you can view the people you have linked to your account
To add someone enter their supporter number, surname and postcode and click add
You will then be able to purchase multiple tickets and in the basket change the supporter number to a linked friend or family member
To remove someone from your Friends and Family please click the red cross
- Before you purchase any products online please ensure you have read the Additional Information located on the product screen
- Lottery products are now available online to supporters OVER THE AGE OF 16
- IMPORTANT: You must be aged 16 or over to buy lottery products. Under age gambling is an offence
- By adding one of these products to your basket you are confirming you are 16 or over. Proof of age may be reqired before any prizes are paid. No prizes will be paid to any person under the age of 16.
Away Match Tickets
- Match Tickets are allocated by instruction from the Home Club.
- We will allocate seats together where possible. If we are unable to allocate them together we will contact you via email
- Coach Travel for Norwich City first team fixtures departs from outside The South Stand at the advertised time.
- Please note that all coaches are non-smoking and alcohol free
- The coaches are unreserved seating
- Away Day Travel will pick up on route.
- For all Travel going via the A11 the pickup point will be in the exit layby at the services heading towards London at Barton Mills.
- For all Travel going via the A47 the pickup point will be at the layby before the Hardwick roundabout heading towards Kings Lynn.
- If you wish to be picked up at either pick up point please email email@example.com with your supporter numbers and payment reference so we can ensure that there will be space on the coach at the pickup point once you have completed the transaction.
- Norwich City Football Club reserves the right to confiscate flags if they are very large or may compromise public safety, obscure someone's view, a camera position or if a flag carries offensive, discriminatory or inflammatory messaging.
- Flags more than 250cm in size at their widest or longest section will not be allowed and flagpoles greater than 1m in length will not allowed.
- Any articles that could potentially be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety are strictly prohibited.
- Permission must be sought in advance from the stadium to arrange use of the very large supporter flags that are designed to be passed over people's heads. In such cases the flag must be flame retardant and the organiser bringing the flag into the stadium will need to provide the appropriate H&S certification.
Still having problems?
- If you are not happy with the seats you have selected or the price that is shown in your basket please do not complete the transaction. We are unable to amend your online booking after you have completed the transaction
- Please call the ticket office on 01603 721902 (Option 1), or you can email the ticket office by clicking HERE
- The Ticket Office telephone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm on a non-matchday Saturday and 9am to 1pm on a home Matchday Saturday.
Back to top